Tapestry is 100% committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of our customers and website visitors. Below we have set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
How we may collect information from you:
This may be collected when your details are entered in our online enquiry form, or our newsletter sign up form on the website. Occasionally if we run any competitions we will also collect voluntary information from you in this manner. Alternatively, if you have sent an e-mail, letter or called us and communicated your information this may also be stored.
Where is my data stored:
How we use the information collected:
We will only use your information for legitimate business purposes, including some or all of the following:
- To provide you with the information, customer service and services that you request from us.
- To administer any promotion or competition that you enter.
- To invite to any future events Tapestry may hold.
- When you consent, to provide you with information about goods and services that are similar to those you have already purchases or enquired about.
If you opt-in and consent, we will use your information to send you our latest marketing communications. This will involve you being added to our mailing list where you will receive our monthly newsletter, exclusive offers, event invitations and any promotional material.
It must be noted that if you have made an enquiry online, you are NOT automatically added to our marketing database and will not be sent unsolicited email marketing without first being asked and opting in. You are able to easily unsubscribe and opt-out at any time.
Will Tapestry share my data with anyone else?
Accessing links from our website:
Our site contains links to and from the websites of our clients, partner networks, affiliates and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or the content or operation of these websites. Please check these policies and the terms of the websites before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
At your request, Tapestry can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Tapestry does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data.
- The purpose of processing as well as the legal basis of processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Tapestry or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
You must provide any of the following forms of ID to access the information:
- Driving License
- Birth Certificate
- Utility Bill for the last 3 months
If you wish to access any details we hold about you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner Contact Details:
Owen Costen, DLM Group
Unit 66 Chichester Enterprise Centre,